Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Random rants...

Yesterday, I got a bonus which makes me a bit richer.

Today, the petrol price goes up 30 cents.

WTF, in this case, work another 10 years also we end up paying the government lar!

It's OK to pay them as long as they do their work and make this place of ours a better place to live.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They won't even let you sleep properly! They build mosques here and there and here and there. Oh, this place looks nice, and it's still empty, let's build another mosque! WTF, there's already another one a few blocks down!

Build you build lar, but why the fuck you have to play your prayers so loud?! Well, if you use ARC + AQ + ProAc, and the prayer has got soundstage, layering and imaging, then at least I can polish up my listening skills.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They use PA system and scream their prayers at you full blast!

Oh, they widen the roads not for better traffic flow, but for them to parallel park along the roads for their prayers. Fuiyo, this is what we pay them for?!

Anyway, I am selling my cars now. Who wants to buy?

Low mileage, immaculate condition, manufacturer's service history, nice number plates!

If you take both the Avanza and the MyVi, I give you good discount!

2 comments:

maggielurva 愛美姬 said...

the garmen is broke, that's why they have to squeeze the rakyat.

we haven't seen the worse yet. mark my words.

it is downfall all the way......

Anonymous said...

the govmen is NOT broke, but some booldy blood-sucker suck dry the boner administrations....