Thursday, February 16, 2006

What do you want lar?

Just the other day, a girl friend of mine told me this, “could you be more serious? I have moved pass the joking years lar.” So I said to her, “why change me? You knew it since the beginning I am that way one mar! I am already like that lar, how to change?” Of course she meant it in a good way, but I was surprised that what was initially an attraction could change into annoyance, nuisance or frustration.

Look at some of these:

“He’s always in control, how confident!” Would become “Hey, stop controlling my life!”
“He is decisive, I let him decide all the time!” Would become “Hey, why do I always have to listen to yours?!”
“He is kind, caring and generous to everyone around him!” Would become “Hey, don’t you think you are a bit too kind to your young Ms. Assistant?”
“He is so funny!” Would become “Hey, can you be serious when I talk to you?!”

Can’t you girls have a singular standard and just follow that from start till end? It’s just plain sick to see those attractions that you found in him all turned sour after marriage or after a long relationship!

Sorry lar, I am like that one, cannot change oready.

No comments: