Friday, August 26, 2005

Show the receipt to her lar...

I was talking to my sis the other day and was really enjoying her company and wit. I told her that there was this girl whom we have been colleagues for almost 2 years. I wanted to talk to her but everytime, there were other guys who would chip in and act cool! No way, I am not going to stick around and act like clowns to fight for her attention. So, normally I would just quiet away.

My sis asked why don't I ask her out and have some personal time with her, at least, this way you got her all booked for yourself. If others still managed to chip in while you are having dinner/lunch, your luck mate! It just means your time is not here yet.

So I told my sis, you see, your eldest brother is having my Avanza while your youngest brother is having my 405. How am I supposed to ask her out when I am only on 2 wheels? You know girls in KL, they only believe what they see. If I am on wheels, I am on wheels, where are you going to get a car to date her?

So she said to me, show her the receipt lar, tell her you are still waiting for your MyVi. While you are waiting, ask her to wait and don't promise any date with other guys coz she might just miss the best guy in her life! Hahahaha, what a direct answer! I was laughing all nite long!

Don't you just feel warm and contended when you could get along well with your brothers and sisters? Oh, where is the receipt for my MyVi?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if she is ONLY interested befriending u when u have a car, why bother any further.
she is ONLY interested in your car - NOT u.

Lil' KC 小雞雞 said...

At the end of the day, it's money which feeds you, not love. Love could bring warmth to your heart, not your stomach.

Where do you find love when you are hungry?